Kuwait Job Vacancies, iiQ8 Jobs
Urgently hiring Digital Marketing Officer
Kuwait Job Vacancies, iiQ8 Jobs
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Officer to assist
in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing
efforts. The promotion of products and services through digital
channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes
increasingly useful for companies such as ours.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and
technology related. You will be well-versed in the concepts
surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a
strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and
intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
● Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital
connection with consumers.
● Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social
● Launch optimised online adverts through Google Adwords,
Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
● Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization
● Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organise
their distribution through various channels
● Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
● Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
● Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety
of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
● Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies
● Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
Requirements and skills
● Proven experience as Digital Marketing Officer or similar role.
● Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best
● Experience with PPC, Google Adwords and email campaigns
● Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
● Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics,
NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
● Skills and experience in creative content writing.
● Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
● Around 2 years of experience.
● BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field.
interested candidates, please send your updated CVs to
or by WhatsApp: 94749190
JOB VACANCIES IN STEWARDSON DAIRY FARMS LTD COMPANY CANADA.
Hiring local and overseas – Direct hire
We are looking for a forward-thinking, highly motivated Food & Beverage &catering sector:
Who will lead our purchasing team to success, With the below requirement:
1. Minimum 15 years of Experience
2. previous experience in F&B is a must
3. strategic and vision-oriented
4. initiative and high responsive
5. Very good English
6. Preferred Arab Nationals
1. To ensure cost efficiency and quality in procurement of materials through market analysis. Ensure timely delivery of goods to all locations and functions. Manage staff and functions of Purchase Department , and manage the fleets in central warehouse and operation effectively
2. Ensure compliance with the local laws and standards in regard to purchase activities.
3. Monitor the performance of Purchase Management System and report discrepancies or suggestions to IT department and finance department.
4. Adhere to company’s Administration Manual, internal control manual and other policies and procedures.
5. Find out, suggest, introduce and thereby market suitable products and brands to the operations, maintaining a fine balance between cost effectiveness and client satisfaction.
6. Carry out price analysis, market surveys to find out market fluctuations and product availability.
7. Co-ordinate with other departments for finalization of requirements and execution.
8. Conduct periodical tenders for the supply of regular items and selecting the suitable supplier for food and cleaning items, small equipment and asset purchase.
9. Monitor performance of suppliers in terms of product quality, timely dispatch and other supports.
10. Monitor departmental activities like stock management, storage and execution of location delivery of items as per scheduled plan.
11. Manage all stores in CWH and locations in term of procedures, policies and HSE compliance (including expiration dates, minimum and maximum quantities etc;)
12. Conduct periodical visits to the locations to receive feed back on the quality of items supplied.
13. Report to the management regarding market trends on a regular basis.
* Interested candidates with relevant experience in the field may send updated documents to:
Multiple Jobs in Kuwait Company, iiQ8 Vacancies
We are hiring ..
• Sales Associates
• Minimum 2 years experience, Gaming is preferable
• Transferable visa 18
• can join immediately
To apply please send Cv to :
Indian Embassy Hiring Persons in the Field of Yoga, Music and Dance
Planning Officer, Graphic Designer, Planogrammer, Alghanim Jobs iiQ8
Financial Analyst, Accounting Intern Xcite Safat Home, iiQ8 Jobs
Kuwait Job Vacancies,#iiQ8Jobs
https://www.indianinq8.com is not responsible for content and makes no warranties or guarantees about the products or services that are published.
Apply on your own risk.
Popular iiQ8 Jobs Today
- Kuwait Jobs for computer operator, data entry, heavy equipment mechanic – iiQ8 jobs (2 views)
- Multiple Jobs in Construction Company in Kuwait, iiQ8 Jobs, iik Job Vacancies (2 views)
- Job vacancy for Accounting and Administration Manager – iiq8 jobs Kuwait classifieds (2 views)
- Multiple job vacancy in a MNC company – Jobs in kuwait iiq8 indianinq8 (1 views)
- IT Help Desk Staff required in Diyar, Q8 jobs , IndianInQ8, iiq8 (1 views)
- GET A QUICK CASH LOAN AND AVOID BANKS DELAY (1 views)
- Developers, Interior designer required in Q8, iiQ8jobs, classfieds (1 views)
- Job vacancy for Internal Auditor in Kuwait – iiQ8 jobs (1 views)
- Big Sharing room Available, iiQ8, Bachelors accommodation in Salmiya (1 views)