Subscribe for updates!
Kuwait Company Job Vacancy, HR Analyst – Compensation & Benefits
Location: KW – Company: Alghanim Industries
The HR Analyst will provide support to the rewards team in all areas related to compensation and benefits
1. Compensation and Benefits Changes, Promotions
-Ensure that data on requests for salary and benefits changes are accurate and approvals are in place.
-Highlight any anomalies and deviation from policy.
2. Recruitment Authorization Requests/ Job Requisitions
-Review recruitment authorization requests, validating the accuracy of details.
3. Position creation on SuccessFactors
Review specifications of requested roles to create position holders on the SF tool in accordance to agreed convention
4. Annual Salary Increment and Bonus Review
-Provide support during the salary increment and bonus review cycle, compiling and verifying data required, i.e. annual earnings, bonus eligibilities, etc.
5. Compensation and Benefits Surveys
-Assist in compensation data collection for market and salary surveys.
-Assist in researching for prevailing pay rates, trends, and best practices.
6. Benefits and Eligibilities
-Manage the enrollment and deletions of employees in the group medical plan.
-Validate and ensure current employee eligibilities are aligned with structure. Highlight any anomalies and deviation from policy.
-Provide periodic reports on eligibilities, headcount for specific businesses, and any other ad hoc reports, as requested.
-Assist on queries from employees/ HRBPs regarding compensation and benefits matter.
-Coordination and administration of any C&B related employee events
-Support the Rewards team in day-to-day activities, providing operational support in the smooth delivery of HR services to the business
-Participate and assist in team projects and ad hoc duties assigned
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree, preferably with Human Resources or management specialization
3-4 years of relevant experience in HR or an Analytical field
• Strong numerical and analytical skills
• Excellent excel skills
• Strong ethics and discretion in handling sensitive and confidential information
• Excellent communication skills
• Knowledge of Kuwait Labor Law is an added advantage
https://www.indianinq8.com is not responsible for content and makes no warranties or guarantees about the products or services that are published.
Apply on your own risk.
Popular iiQ8 Jobs Today
- All kind of Business Registration is Available to participate in the Bid at Kuwait (5 views)
- Receptionist, Sales Executive required in General Trading Company, iiQ8jobs, IndianInQ8 (2 views)
- Required Sales Representative (Business Development Specialist) in Kuwait – iik jobs iiQ8 classifieds (2 views)
- NURSES LASER TECHNICIANS – URGENT OPENINGS IN BAHRAIN (2 views)
- Driver job (2 views)
- IT MANAGER, INFRASTRUCTURE Vacancy in SAUDI ARABIA (2 views)
- Register for free and start earning in every hour (2 views)
- Q8 Jobs for IT Analyst, Warehouse Employees, Barista, indianinQ8, iiQ8 (2 views)
- Multiple Jobs in Hassan Abul Company in Kuwait, iiQ8 Classifieds, Job Vacancies (2 views)