Subscribe for updates!
Company: Alghanim Industries
Due to continued growth, the purpose of this position is to manage multiple functions of building operations and maintenance of facilities within the Kuwait region. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring an outstanding standard of FM service is delivered through effective leadership of the on-site teams and management of sub-contractors, managing multiple functions of building operations and maintenance, spanning automotive, retail, and food and beverage environments. The Facilities Manager will take ownership for all aspects of operational management including health and safety, statutory compliance, environmental, budgetary costs and customer service standards. The Facilities Manager will report to Senior Manager Facilities Management.
- To be responsible for delivering the highest standards of TFM services within a retail/automotive environment
- Provide day to day leadership and management to the on-site FM teams
- Act as first point of contact for all facilities management escalations, and deal with these in an efficient and timely manner
- To build and maintain excellent client relationships
- Manage PPM and Reactive maintenance, delivered both direct and through supply partners
- Responsible for maintaining the highest standards of health and safety and statutory compliance across the portfolio
- Drive Supplier compliance and control and manages supplier relationships
- Ensure a cost-effective maintenance program for all buildings, plant, systems and equipment is in place whilst ensuring accurate asset list and essential customer site systems and equipment is managed
- Manage accurate asset inventory & Life Cycle Assessment, including identification and support of Capital replacement projects in conjunction with business goals
- Rigorous management/assessment of supplier KPI’s
- Adhere to all Safety Policies and maintains the work environment, practices and training of staff to avoid accidents and hazards ensuring a safe and comfortable work environment.
- Oversee the annual budgets to highlight utilization against assigned budgets in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure that the team is adequately staffed as per business requirements and allocate work to subordinates
- Conduct goal setting activities and performance reviews. Manage personnel, including recruiting, talent development, succession planning, training, rewarding and taking disciplinary actions. Deploy resource strategies to maximize headcount and skill base across the department
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred Bachelor of Engineering.
- Member of IWFM or similar
- MBA is preferred
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in Facilities Management out of them 5 years of in a management position.
- Proven leadership skills and FM experience across a multi-site business
- Ability to communicate at all levels, with excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Drives accountability – ability to establish smart goals, taking ownership of responsibilities and commitments to those goals and moving others to own responsibility for their goals
- Strong commercial acumen
- Good presentation skills
- Sound knowledge of EHS/Compliance requirements (EHS training/qualification an advantage)
Facilities Manager required in Q8 Alghanim, iik situation vacant, iiQ8
Search Classified Ads
Popular Ads Today
- Urgently required Accountant, iiQ8 Jobs, iik classifieds (3 views)
- we offer all kinds of loans like Personal loans (2 views)
- Sales Representative required in Kuwait, iiQ8jobs, IndianInQ8 (2 views)
- Kuwait School Vacancy for Teacher, iiQ8 Classifieds (2 views)
- Alghanim Industries required, Furniture Installer, iiQ8jobs, Kuwait job vacancy (2 views)
- Jobs in KOC ( Kuwait Oil Company ) Gas maintenance Project in Kuwait – iiq8 jobs (2 views)
- Multiple Job vacancies in Hajery Company, iiQ8 Classifieds, iik (2 views)
- HR Jobs in Alwazzan Kuwait, iiQ8 Jobs, iik classifieds (2 views)
- DECENT LOANS FOR ALL AT 2% ONLY!!! FAST AND EASY!!! (2 views)