Company Jobs Kuwait
Dear All, Here we can find Company Jobs Kuwait Multiple Posts, Administrative Assistant, Supervisor, Project Analyst and many more …..
Company: Alghanim Industries
The Job Purpose of a Business Administrator will be to provide administrative support to Management along with other secretarial duties.
- Typing of all correspondence i.e. letters, memos, schedules, agendas, etc.
- Handling independent business correspondence for the division (incoming and outgoing)
- Directing incoming telephone calls to the appropriate recipient
- Manage, organize and update relevant data, maintain a proper filing system
- Organizing all business operations related events i.e. training, team meeting etc.
- Organizing travel and hotel reservations for business trips from and visitors to, the division as well as visa processing
- Responsible for preparing employees change of status forms and recruitment requests (new appointments, terminations, resignation)
- Coordinating with personnel office especially in residence related matters
- Coordination of tasks, projects and staff across various locations in Kuwait (warehouses, offices, suppliers, business partners and other facilities)
- Responsible for division’s stationery requirements
- Responsible for the division’s time sheet, tracking and resolving of various matters etc.
- Excellent communication skills in English are a must
- Solid knowledge of wider Kuwait
- At least 1 to 2 years work experience in a similar administrative role
- Planning and organizational skills
- Good computer knowledge and skills (Outlook – Microsoft Word – Excel – PowerPoint – Internet)
- Must be self-motivating, driven, initiative and able to work independently and against tight deadlines
- Must be able to multitask, handle demanding customers (internal and external), liaise with different individuals across different departments and functions, and be able to work systematically, accurately and with strong time management skills
Company: Alghanim Industries
To aid store management in the achievement of store objectives and assist in assigning, directing and following up on activities of Crew Members. Provides quality products and services in a clean and safe environment to each customer. Works with the store management team to ensure compliance with all Company policies, procedures, programs and systems and local laws and ethical business practices.
- Trains, monitors and reinforces food safety procedures to Crew Members. Ensures all food safety procedures are executed according to Company policies and health / sanitation regulations; initiates corrective actions, as appropriate
- Monitors tasks performed by Crew Members to ensure product Quality, Service and Cleanliness (QSC). Performs and monitors tasks in a manner to support total store “Customer Courtesy”
- Executes established cost control systems. Monitors and follows up with Crew Members on proper food prep amounts, procedure execution and bin chart usage to minimize food cost. Executes, trains, and monitors proper cash control procedures
- As directed, ensures proper training for Crew Members through established systems and follows through to ensure compliance to Company standards. Coaches Crew Members to maximize performance execution
- Supervises Crew Members in a manner that maximizes retention. Works with management to communicate Speak Out process. Ensures proper execution of, and compliance with, all Company policies and procedures on assigned shifts
- Maintains safe working conditions by following all safety, security and maintenance policies and procedures
- 1 or more years of restaurant or supervisory experience
Company Jobs Kuwait Multiple Posts, Administrative Assistant, Supervisor, Project Analyst, Sales
Sr. Analyst – Projects
Company: Alghanim Industries
Responsible for facilitating new store launches across multiple locations and providing support and problem solving for all existing stores.
This role will be at the intersect of business & IT, managing multiple stakeholders, including external stakeholders such as technology partners and vendors.
o Plan and manage the requirements and needs of new stores; this includes but is not limited to:
o Procuring hardware and software licenses (POS + other non-POS equipment).
o Coordinating with different IT teams/vendors/partners to ensure proper and timely delivery of solutions (WIFI, network, PC’s, etc.).
o Ensuring the proper and timely configuration of POS Systems/Users.
o Ensuring setup is done in compliance with the organization’s IT standards & security policy.
o Handle multiple size projects, such as: small event set-up, new store launch, multi-store, and/or new country launch.
o Support incident and service request management. This includes but is not limited to:
o Ensuring timely solution delivery for incidents and service requests.
o Ensuring incidents and requests are resolved within agreed SLA’s by proactively following up with vendors/partners and IT teams.
o Ensuring timely closures for service tickets and incidents.
o Providing a monthly analysis of incidents and service tickets in order to flag and/or reduce repetitive issues.
o Handle change requests until solution delivery.
o Manage vendor relations in all countries of operation and build a strong relationship with said vendors to facilitate project completion and success.
o Prepare monthly progress reports for senior and executive management review and use.
o Develop SOP’s and training manuals for store staff.
o Conduct trainings for store staff.
o Asset tracking.
Knowledge & Experience:
•Bachelor’s degree, Computer Science/ Business Administration
•5+ years in project management.Experience in retail is industry preferred.
•Project Management (PMP), or similar Project Management related qualification
Skills & Abilities:
•Good communication skills
•Project & Change Management
•Proficient in use of Information Systems & Applications to include MS Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
•Good Analysis skills
•Good presentation and reporting skills
•Good problem-solving skills
•Can work well under pressure.
•Has excellent administrative and communication skills.
•Has excellent teamwork skills.
•Has experience in working in cross-functional teams and dealing with multiple business units.
•Has a strong drive for results.
•Ability to work with different partners and vendors to ensure timely delivery of store IT setup.
https://www.indianinq8.com is not responsible for content and makes no warranties or guarantees about the products or services that are published.
Apply on your own risk.