Subscribe for updates!
Business Analyst – Supply Chain
Company: Alghanim Industries
Alghanim Industries is one of the largest privately-owned companies in the Persian Gulf region, predominantly in Kuwait. A multinational company in outlook with operations in 40 countries, Alghanim Industries is a multibillion-dollar conglomerate with more than 30 businesses.
This role sits within the Consumer business domain, predominantly focusing on business units including:
• Retail (X-Cite, the largest Electricals retailer in Kuwait & Safat, one of the leading home furnishing brands).
• Food & Beverage (Costa, Slim Chickens & Wendy’s)
• There are additional business units in focus including Engineering, GTRC, Insurance, Manufacturing and Supply Chain & Distribution.
We’re currently searching for a Business Analyst who will be based in Kuwait Office and will be directly reporting to the Product Owner – Supply Chain. From researching progressive systems solutions to evaluating their impact, our ideal candidate is a detailed planner, expert communicator, focused analyst and pay close attention to details. Business Analyst should be wholly committed to the discovery and development of innovative solutions in the supply chain domain in an ever-changing digital landscape.
Acting as a conduit between business & IT teams, the Business Analyst will take responsibility for business requirement capture, solution scoping (including technology & vendor assessment), supporting the business & IT during implementation and post go live. Business Analyst will be involved in analysing and monitoring business KPIs on periodic basis and assist Product Owner in the end-to-end implementation of technology solutions. This role will also line manage Junior Business Analyst’s within the Digital team.
The role of the Business Analyst is business focussed, and as such a key aspect will be related to delivering a best-in-class supply chain processes and ensuring solutions are fit for purpose, future-proof and commercially competitive. Where solutions are non-consumer facing, the focus is on empowering business teams and delivering best-in-class tooling to meet business requirements.
This individual will have outstanding communication skills, strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as a genuine passion for Retail. Strong presentation skills are required, as well as the confidence to manage multiple stakeholders from business teams, IT teams, external vendors and delivery partners. It is expected that the individual is a keen follower of technology trends and can determine potential business value in order to pro-actively suggest ideas to business & IT teams.
•Valuating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
•Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
•Staying up-to-date on Supply Chain processes in order to automate and modernize systems.
•Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
•Performing requirements analysis and process mapping.
•Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
•Effectively communicating your insights and working closely with cross-functional team members and management.
•Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
•Performing user acceptance testing.
•Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance & KPIs.
•Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
•Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
•Managing vendors and stakeholders within Business & IT.
•Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
•University degree, ideally from a business or technology discipline.
•5 years+ experience working as a Business Analyst within the Supply Chain, Logistics & Distribution environment.
•2 years+ experience of working within retail, with preference for consumer facing brands.
•Solid experience of facilitating & running workshops (business & IT).
•Solid experience of capturing and documenting business requirements.
•Experience working on agile projects (end-to-end) and traditional waterfall projects.
•Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
•Ability to understand and communicate complex concepts and resolve complex problems.
•Project Management experience is preferable.
- Happy 90th National Day, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia – KSA , iiQ8
- List of appointments at Philippines Embassy in Kuwait, iiQ8, September
- OnCost Kuwait Weekly promotions, iiQ8, oncost offers, deals
- Microsoft Edge, iiQ8, Microsoft Windows 10 New Browser
- 22nd September, Tuesday, Kuwait CoronaVirus Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- PCR Test appointment, iiQ8, Vehicle RAPID PCR Test for COVID-19
- 21st September, Monday, Kuwait CoronaVirus Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Kuwait Airport to be FULLY Operational, iiQ8
- Indian Embassy in Kuwait advised Indian Engineers to Register Online
- 20th September, Sunday, Kuwait CoronaVirus Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
Search Classified Ads
Popular Ads Today
- Bg/Sblc for lease or sales (5 views)
- Wanted Kitchen Cleaner / Dish Washer (3 views)
- Do you need urgent loan in denmark if yes apply now (2 views)
- Q8jobs in Social Media, Hospita, iiQ8jobs, IndianInQ8, classifieds (2 views)
- Safety officer (2 views)
- Room Available for Family or working ladies (2 views)
- Business Analyst – Supply Chain, Q8 Alghanim Jobs, iiQ8 (0 views)
- My First Classified Ad (1 views)
- packers and movers in kuwait (1 views)