Air India is Hiring Cabin Crew
Air India is Hiring Female Cabin Crew -Walk Ins At Chennai, Hyderabad, Delhi, Kolkata, Guwahati, Ahmedabad, Indore, Mumbai, Pune and Lucknow
Carry out safety, security and service duties while providing a consistently high level of care that ensures a world class inflight experience.
- Indian National holding a current Indian passport, PAN card and Aadhar card.
- Between the age of 18-27 years for freshers and till 35 for experienced crew.
- Minimum Educational Qualification: Must’ve completed class 12 from a recognized board /university with minimum 50% marks.
- Minimum height required: Female-155 cm
- Weight: In proportion to height.
- BMI Range: Female candidates – 18 to 22.
- Well-groomed with no visible tattoos in uniform.
- Fluent in English and Hindi.
- Vision 6/6.
On the Day
- Attire: Western formals
- Please carry your update resume on the day of interview.
- Experienced candidates are requested to kindly carry a copy of their SEP cards.
Skills and attributes
- Represent Air India in a professional manner.
- Warm, caring and empathetic.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of current safety and security requirements.
- Maintain knowledge of service procedures and company policies.
- Comply with all DGCA regulations and ability to maintain all required licenses up to date.
- Remain medically fit, following rest regulations to comply with flying duties.
Safety and security-related duties.
- Check safety equipment for availability and functionality.
- Conduct safety demonstration for guests prior to take-off.
- Ensuring compliance to all safety procedures throughout the flight.
- Managing emergency situations such as performing first aid and emergency evacuations Inflight service duties.
- Pre-boarding tasks such as checks on the availability of required food and beverage as well as inflight amenity items.
- Boarding of guests, welcoming and directing them to seats, aiding with storage of carry-on luggage.
- Conducting Inflight sales and service.
- Ensuring that aircraft cabins and toilets are clean and replenished during flights.
- Making announcements and responding to guest queries during the flight.
- Ensure orderly disembarkation of guests after landing.
- Attending mandatory pre-flight briefings.
- Preparation of reports on flight incidents, including safety, service and security incidents.
Selection Process: Walk-in-interview
Location: Date Time Venue Guwahati 16-March-2023 9:30 am TO 12:30 pm Hotel Gateway Grandeur 3,
GS Road, Ananda Nagar,
Guwahati – 781005
Ahmedabad 17-March-2023 9:30 am TO 12:30 pm Pride Plaza Hotel Ahmedabad
Judges Bunglow Road,
S.G. Road, Bodakdev,
Ahmedabad – 380054
Delhi 20-March-2023 9:30 am TO 12:30 pm Essex Farms,
Opposite to IIT Flyover crossing,
Next to Hauz Khas Metro Station,
New Delhi – 110016
Indore 21-March-2023 9:30 am TO 12:30 pm Indore Marriott Hotel
H-2, Scheme No. 54,
Mumbai 23-March-2023 9:30 am TO 12:30 pm Parle Square Mall,
B.N. Agarwal Commercial
Complex, Vile Parle,
Near Vile Parle Railway Station
(East), Mumbai – 400057
Pune 24-March-2023 9:30 am TO 12:30 pm Hotel Blue Diamond
11 Koregaon Road,
Pune – 411 001
Lucknow 24-March-2023 9:30 am TO 12:30 pm Ramada by Wyndham Lucknow
Hotel & Convention Centre
Kanpur Lucknow Road, Junab Ganj,
Lucknow – 226401
Bangalore 27-March-2023 9:30 am TO 12:30 pm The Chancery Pavilion,
135, Residency Road,
Imphal 28-March-2023 9:30 am TO 12:30 pm Hotel Imphal By The Classic
North AOC, Imphal,
Chandigarh 29-March-2023 9:30 am TO 12:30 pm The Piccadily Hotel,
Himalaya Marg, Sector 22 B,
Chandigarh – 160022
Delhi 31-March-2023 9:30 am TO 12:30 pm Essex Farms,
4 Aurobindo Marg,
Opposite to IIT flyover Crossing,
Next to Hauz Khass metro
station, New Delhi-110016
Know more detail:
https://www.indianinq8.com is not responsible for content and makes no warranties or guarantees about the products or services that are published.
Apply on your own risk.