Subscribe for updates!
IT Specialist – SAP IS Retail
Company: Alghanim Industries
The SAP IS Retail Specialist will report directly to the SAP Project Lead, having overall responsibility of delivering projects successfully.
This individual will have good communication skills, strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as a passion for Retail. Strong presentation skills are required, as well as the confidence to manage multiple stakeholders from business teams, IT teams, external vendors and delivery partners. It is expected that the individual is a keen follower of technology trends.
- Provide consulting services during new implementations, rollout/enhancements and existing system support in SAP IS-Retail / SD / MM modules.
- Conduct workshops to Identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements.
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions / product modifications to satisfy business needs.
- Proactively identify gaps / issues in the existing setup and propose business processes and/or system enhancements through standard / work around solutions.
- Provide Super user training and user support as required.
- University degree, ideally from a computing or technology discipline.
- Minimum SAP Consulting experience of 7+ years in SAP IS RETAIL / SD / MM.
- Minimum 3 End to End implementation projects with at least 1 third party system Integration project.
- Should be SAP MM/SD certified.
- SAP Retail Skill Set: Article & Site Master, Assortments & Listing, MC & Hierarchies, Promotion and Bonus Buy, Planning & Replenishment
- SAP SD Skill Set: O2C processes, Pricing, Outputs, Availability Check, Credit Management
- SAP MM Skill Set: P2P processes, STO / Intercompany STO, advance payment, shipment and costing, Release strategies.
- Integration Skill set: Should have worked on IDOC / RFC / Proxy / File Transfer interfaces.
- Profound understanding of SAP Retail business processes and Cross Module Integration Areas (SD – MM / SD – FI / MM – FI / MM – WM)
- Project Documentation Skillset: Blueprint / Config Doc / Solution Analysis Document (SAD) / FS / Integration Document / Test Scripts / User manuals
- Technical Skillset: Identify standard User Exists / Enhancements / BADI’s / BAPI’s /Authorization objects / IDOCS etc.
- Should multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects concurrently.
- Very good communication skills, work Independently, Result-oriented, Team player, Flexible and strong in troubleshooting/analytical skills.
Kuwait Jobs, iiQ8, Alghanim Vacancy, IT Specialist – Solutions Architect
- 28th May 2021, Kuwait Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Salary should be KD 2500 to get Filipino employee? iiQ8
- Private Schools to conduct in-person exams, iiQ8
- 27th May 2021, Kuwait Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- People say that vaccines are linked to long-term health problems ?
- Do vaccines cause autism?
- Do we do enough safety testing with vaccines?
- Isn’t it true that better hygiene and nutrition were responsible for decreases in deaths and disease rates, rather than vaccines?
- Why can’t we eradicate other diseases, as we did with smallpox?
- Is the Polio vaccine linked to HIV?
- Is the Polio vaccine linked with Cancer?
- Why are there so many vaccines?
- Is natural immunity better than vaccine-acquired immunity?
- Why do some vaccines require boosters?
- Why do we vaccinate against a mild disease like chickenpox?
Popular Ads Today
- Multiple job vacancy in a MNC company – Jobs in kuwait iiq8 indianinq8 (19 views)
- Online Income – Register for free and start (7 views)
- Latest Jobs in KDD Kuwait Company, iiQ8 classifieds in Kuwaiti Danish Dairy Company (6 views)
- Maidan Hawally Accommodation Available, Sharing Accommodation (5 views)
- KOC Kuwait Oil Company urgent requirements – iiQ8 jobs, iik classifieds (4 views)
- Urgently required IT Specialist, IT Cloud Technology, iiQ8 Jobs (3 views)
- Data Entry job available in Qualitynet Kuwait jobs (3 views)
- Register for free and start earning in every hour (3 views)
- IT Technical Support Staff required (2 views)