Subscribe for updates!
IT Associate – Service Desk
Location: KW – Company: Alghanim Industries
The IT Service Desk Associate will provide first line technical support to internal staff and be available to work on a shift pattern and out of hours pro rata. The successful candidate will require an aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of staff problems, which may range from straightforward to more complicated technical issues. There is also a range of administration duties within this role. Coverage for support includes telephony across EMEA and Asia whilst also supporting offices in GCC where travel may be required to other offices. Home workers will also be supported. With good command on windows and Mac machines. Processes and procedure based on ITSM
- Act as a single point of contact for phone calls and emails from staff regarding IT issues and queries
- Receiving, logging and managing calls from internal staff via telephone and email
- Working in the reports for ITSD team
- CTI analyses to understand and log Problem cases
- Follow up with the internal teams on the Problem case updates and close them.
- Maintaining an Asset Database and track changes
- Work with ITSD team on the IT Assets and keep a track on it in system and update accordingly
- 1st and 2nd line support – troubleshooting of IT related problems from in-house software to hardware, such as desktop/laptops, printers, to MS office
- Troubleshoot basic network issues
- Escalate unresolved calls to the operations support team
- Log all calls in the Service Desk Call Logging system (Ivanti)
- Take ownership of user problems and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
- Provide basic in-house training in MS Office applications used within the Association (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Provide stats for the weekly Service Desk report on call trends
- Publishing support documentation to assist staff with requests for information & provide staff training if required
- Basic Active Directory knowledge. Creating user accounts, reset passwords, create groups etc.
- To arrange for external technical support where problems cannot be resolved in house
- Good experience on desktop support and basic network knowledge as well
- Can handle calls related to iMac and understands Mac platform.
- Can trouble shooting Windows and iMac platforms
- Desktop hardware, software applications, operating systems and network connectivity.
- Problem solving – Resolve problems while maximizing efficient use of computing resources.
- Documentation on the processes and guides related to daily work
- Good Team Player
- Dealing with higher executives
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Experienced in presenting to all levels
- Proven ICT support skills
- Proven system management skills
- Proven experience of project management
- Proven excellent written communication skills
- Knowledge of ICT industry developments
- Ability to prioritise own work to support business priorities
- Ability to work autonomously and manage conflicting priorities
https://www.indianinq8.com is not responsible for content and makes no warranties or guarantees about the products or services that are published.
Apply on your own risk.
Popular iiQ8 Jobs Today
- iiQ8 Jobs for Account Sales, Q8 Vacancy, indianinq8, iikjobs (1 views)
- Senior Electrician, Senior HVAC technician, Kuwait Project Jobs, iiQ8 Jobs, Kuwait Job Vacancy (1 views)
- Supervisors Jobs, Electrical, HVAC, Plumbing fire Fighting, Health Safety Officer (1 views)
- Indians in Kuwait situation vacant IT and Network Administrator iiQ8 jobs iik classifieds (1 views)
- Sr. Product Owner – Marketplace Job Vacancy in Alghanim, iiQ8 Jobs (1 views)
- Credit Accountant job vacancy in Alghanim, iiQ8 jobs (1 views)
- Immediate Requirement Multiple jobs in kuwait, job vacancy, iiq8, indian in q8 (1 views)
- Business Administrator, iiQ8 Classifieds, Jobs in Kuwait, Alghanim Jobs (1 views)
- Accountant, Category / Brand Specialist, Logistic Manager, E-Commerce Specialist, iiQ8jobs (1 views)